Flammable liquid and vapour.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause cancer.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do not breathe dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wash exposed and/or contaminated area thoroughly after handling.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or a doctor
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
If exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention.
In case of fire: Use water fog, foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide. Do not use straight of water.
Store in a well ventilated place. Keep cool.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents / container by a local waste disposal company according to regional regulations.